Thursday, February 5, 2009

Precious Moments...

I can't believe that it has already been a week since I gave birth to our daughter Sophie. How time flies and how fast she has grown. I am so happy that Sophie is a part of my life and am looking forward to all those precious moments with her because I don't want to miss anything that happens in her life.

Childbirth is an amazing process and I am glad that I had the opportunity to experience it because words cannot express how wonderful it is to give life to our little girl. She is the sweetest and most precious little girl that I could ever have.

Minh and I have been taking a lot of pictures and videotaping Sophie ever since the moment she was born and will continue to do so because we don't want to miss any moments with her because you can't roll back time once you miss something. Pretty soon you will know it she will be walking around.

I better stop here because Sophie is crying and needs to be changed and fed. These are some of the things that I have to go through but this is all part of motherhood and I enjoy every moment of it and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

1 comment:

  1. Just reading these kind of posts get us more and more excited! We can't wait to hold our little boy!

    ReplyDelete